Subsea battery powered camcorder at 2 MP (Optional 8 MP) for live streaming without umbilical. Designed for ROV and marine inspections for up to 24 hours operation.
- 2 MP Camcorder, option 8 MP
- Up to 24 hours operation
- Rated depth 3000 m (optional 6000 m)
Inspecam ® HD-IP
- 5 MP
- Reliable and stable software for operation from any pc.
- 500 or 4000 m depth. (optional 6000 m)
Subsea network 5 MP camera and live images can be monitored at 30 fps. Dual streaming for transmission of images with different angles of view. Up to 5 users can view images from one camera at the same time. Date & time can be superimposed on images. PoE compliant.
Inspecam ® HD-IPLX
Subsea network camera with powerful light source, for monitoring live images at 30 fps. Dual streaming for transmission of images with different angles of view. Up to 5 users can view images from one camera at the same time. Date & time can be superimposed on images. PoE compliant.
- IP Camera with powerful light source.
- HD quality over internet anywhere.
- Easy operation from any pc.
- Integrated powerful light source.
Inspecam ® DW HD
High performance mini camera for general applications, with detachable front sleeve for inspections up to 6000 m depth.
- Detachable front sleeve for maintenance.
- SD / 2 MPixels / 5 Mpixels
Inspecam ® Diver HD
All-around subsea camera for general use as towed, technical diving, etc. Available also made of stainless steel / titanium housing. The minimum object distance can be pre-adjusted. With bulkhead connector or inline with 0.5 m cable connector.
- Available formats: 4:3 700 TVL 16:9 HD 2 MP
- Compact and light.
- Supply fra 9 to 24 V
Inspecam ® LX HD
Subsea camera with 10 Watt light source. Designet primary for confined spaces, where there is no space for an external light source. Rated depth: 500 m.
Inspecam ® Z
High performance subsea camera, for applications at 4000 or 6000 meters depth.
- 18x optical zoom
- Control from keyboard w/VISCA protocol
- Sony software for pc control
Inspecam ® HDZ-A/HDZ-IP
HD IP Zoom camera for applications at 300, 4000 or 6000 meters depth.
- 10-20x optical zoom
- Control from keyboard w/VISCA protocol (Analogue)
- Control from any pc (IP type)
Inspecam ® PTA / PT IP
Pan & Tilt Zoom subsea camera. Free 360° rotation, manual or autofocus and other editable functions from OSD menu.
- Easy controlled by joystik or over internet
- Easy operation from any pc
- 500 or 2000 m rating depth
- Optical borosilicate BK7 glass dome